FanPost

not all about hockey

Whats up blueshirt buddies.Im thinking about taking my wife to the city for our wedding anniversery and attending our first Ranger game and staying at the New Yorker hotel accross from the garden.What im wondering is we are only gonna be there for a day or two and i want us to be able to see time square (the parts you always see on tv) without going broke on cab rides is there a hotel that is comperable that would be better to stay at? Its are first trip to the city so i want every thing to be really nice