FanPost

AHL In Brooklyn

Hey guys,

A little while ago, I posted an article that I wrote about the CT Whale or another AHL team should relocate to the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, NY.  The article was published on BrooklynFans.com.  No i am not bragging, but I want to bring up the idea again and see if we can get some kind of movement going to bring the AHL into Brooklyn.  Click on the link below...

http://brooklynfans.com/2011/11/hockey-barclays-center/

My explanations are all here...

Another idea that I had, which was not posted in this article, was the possibility of building some kind of entertainment complex in Staten Island, minimum 3000 attendance, for an ECHL team and affiliation with the NY Rangers.  I think it will work b/c of the popularity of hockey in the area.  Maybe the arena can be attached or near the Staten Island Mall.  just a thought.  Anyone from SI here, please give your thoughts.

Please comment, add your thoughts, etc.