FanPost

Zuccarello on the way to be traded???

Acording to Norwegian Newspaper, Rangers have said that Zuccarello is availiable in a trade.

The Newspaper was refering to this tweeter....

https://twitter.com/#!/TheNHLReport

I hope it's not true, but maybe the best for Zucc......

For some reason I think Rangers could run 4 (four) GREAT lines with Zucc in the line up.....

Here i the link to the original post.

http://www.vg.no/sport/ishockey/artikkel.php?artid=10016299

It's in Norwegian, but google translate it, it says several clubs might be interested.

If they shop him, I'll be a Jersey fan.......