FanShot

Messier to run NYC  Marathon

Many of you may have already heard of Mark Messier's upcoming participation in the NYC marathon. I just wanted to post this fan shot for any possible discussion. The article is from the NY POST. Messier always represents NY in a classy manner and his quotes in this article are inspiring. Also, did you know that the Rangers team could have been at the World Trade Center that day? Prior to this article, I did not know this. Stay classy Mark and good luck!