Bantering Points: Madison Square Garden And 1994

NEW YORK, NY - NOVEMBER 26: Goaltender Henrik Lundqvist #30 of the New York Rangers celebrates his 2-0 shutout against the Philadelphia Flyers at Madison Square Garden on November 26, 2011 in New York City. (Photo by Bruce Bennett/Getty Images)

Stadium Journey reviews sports arenas and stadiums across the sporting world. Recently, Madison Square Garden was the arena reviewed.

Madison Square Garden received a 3.9 FanFare score and a 4.3 Crowd Score. Each individual aspect of the Garden was reviewed as well.

Food and Beverage earned only 3 out of 5 possible stars.

The atmosphere tallied four starts, including this correct statement.

The atmosphere of The Garden is electric…if the Rangers are winning of course. Seeing the retired jerseys of Mark Messier, Brian Leetch, Mike Richter, Adam Graves, Eddie Giacomin, and Rod Gilbert add to the rich tradition of the arena.

The neighborhood and fans both got perfect scores, 5 out of 5.

The Garden is in the heart of New York City and is surrounded by hundreds of great bars and restaurants.

The fans are very opinionated and very passionate. Talking about the team usually extends to the train ride home, and there are very few stretches of game action where the crowd is not making noise or clamoring about something.

Ranger fans have to be diehard. They are a long-suffering fanbase but keep coming back for more.

Access received a 4, Return on Investment received a 3, and extras received a 3. Make sure to check out the full review.

Also, definitely make sure to check out this fanpost!

SB Nation Featured Video