FanPost

Question...

When all this type of gossip/rumors come out about a GM shopping or having a phone conversation, etc, like in this Bobby Ryan situation, talking trades, how exactly does it get "leaked"?? Do reporters pay for this info? Just curious because it seems like if a GM wanted to keep something hush hush, I'm sure he probably could. Do they leak this sort of info on purpose? I don't get it.

Inserting more words for word count.