FanPost

Pick Any Former Ranger

Me and my friend were debating yesterday which former Ranger that's still in the NHL, that you would want back on the Rangers currently.

Simple answer for me was Jaromir Jagr of course. Other guys we came across were guys like Fedor Tyutin, and don't know if he counts technically but Petr Prucha. Another guy was Korpikoski who has gone on to have a decent year with the Coyotes.

So I pose this question to you guys. If you could take any former Ranger back that's still playing who would it be?