Bantering Points: Carl Hagelin Has Really Impressed

NEW YORK, NY - DECEMBER 11: Brad Richards #19 of the New York Rangers celebrates a first period goal with teammates Ryan Callahan #24, Derek Stepan #21 and Marian Gaborik #10 during the game against the Florida Panthers at Madison Square Garden on December11, 2011 in New York City. (Photo by Mike Stobe/Getty Images)

- Carl Hagelin has been impressive since his first game after being recalled from the Connecticut Whale. Thus far he has three goals, and three assists in eight total games as a Ranger. Joe takes a look at how Carl Hagelin has emerged in the same footsteps as Ryan McDonagh.

- With the HBO camera's officially rolling there is a rising concern whether it will effect the Rangers or not. Nick over at the Rangers Tribune takes a look at what coach John Tortorella thinks of the camera's and if it will effect his team's play.

- Fighting has always been a major topic in the NHL. With the recent death's of former NHL fighters like Derek Boogaard, there have been talks of wanting to ban fighting all together in the sport of hockey. Brandon takes a stab, and looks at why fighting should be banned in hockey.

- Following the Rangers 6-1 victory of the Florida Panthers, Litter Box Cats breaks down the game by period, and provides some observations from the game.