FanPost

Fantasy Hockey Info

Hey guys, I know a lot of you are in fantasy hockey leagues. I thought I'd pass along this website. It's great for getting updates on specific players also it's best function is the starting goaltender page. the link is

www2.dailyfaceoff.com

I figured I'd just pass it along to you guys because i know it's a pain in the ass when you have no clue on who's starting in net for teams other than the Rangers, so this will give you a little more help.

Also I think it would be cool to maybe do a fantasy segment once a week on the BSB or maybe once every 2 weeks.

I hope this link helps you guys out, I know it helps me a ton making decisions between Rask and Cory Schneider who aren't currently #1's...

I am using this to make it to the 150 word count in order for it to allow me to post this.