HBO 24/7 Episode One: Open Thread

HBO's 24/7 series featuring the New York Rangers and the Philadelphia Flyers' road to the 2012 NHL Winter Classic.

The show starts at 10 p.m. tonight, and since the Rangers are one of the featured teams in the show we're putting together an open thread for the event. This is one of the coolest parts of the Rangers being in the Winter Classic, and it will be awesome to get an inside look at the Rangers during the weeks leading up to the events.

Bantering Points:

  • It will be interesting to see how the crew documents Brandon Dubinsky's struggles this season.
  • Who will be the best dressed player on camera? Sean Avery? Henrik Lundqvist?
  • I want to see what the behind-the-scenes discussions are for who wins the Broadway Hat every win. I also want to see how excited the guys who win it are when it's finally handed to them.

Enjoy the show guys.