FanPost

Regarding Streams for 24/7 // HBO

Im stuck at RU working on last minute papers and studying for exams and obviously theres no HBO here. When 24/7 started last year, I was excited for it but I was expecting to watch re-runs when I finally got home at the end of the semester.

To my surprise, the day of the premiere at like 9PM, I went on Pensburgh and saw that people found live streams of the show and I was able to watch it live over the internet. As a huge favor, if anyone knows of any streams or will be streaming it online, can you send me the link to mpkid09@live.com ?

I'd appreciate it but remember, as per SBNATION rules that BB enforces, do not include any links in the comments...just send it over and once you do, please let me know on here.

Thanks for you help, looking forward to learning some new things about our Rangers that the PR hide from us, and good luck to those studying for exams as well.