Blueshirt Banter's New York Rangers Highlight Of The Week

This week's highlight comes from the Rangers 4-1 victory over the Buffalo Sabres. Ryan Callahan's shorthanded goal gets the nod this week for many reasons. (Click into the full story, to view the video fully)

First off, this goal changed the entire game from that point on. The Rangers were able to grab the 2-1, and did not looking back from there. Also, the incredible move by Callahan to fight off Erhoff, turn backwards, and somehow slip it through the five-hole of Jonas Enroth. This was an overall great play by Callahan, and it was the main contributing factor to the Rangers win, in my opinion.

Follow after the jump for the previous winners.

Week 5: Marian Gaborik goes top shelf on Cam Ward after a very finesse passing sequence from Jeff Woywitka and Artem Anisimov.

Week 4: Carl Hagelin's first career NHL goal gives the New York Rangers a much needed two-goal cushion, against the Philadelphia Flyers.

Week 3: Dan Girardi scores off of a brilliant no-look, tape-to-tape pass from Brad Richards to give the Rangers a 2-1 lead over the Carolina Hurricanes.

Week 2: Brad Richards' pass to Marian Gaborik springs the sniper loose for the tying goal in an eventual loss to the New York Islanders.

Week 1: Brad Richards goes top shelf against the Anaheim Ducks to give the Rangers a late equalizer in the third period.

SB Nation Featured Video