Bantering Points: Bridgestone Winter Classic Right Around The Corner

- With the 2012 Bridgestone Winter Classic right around the corner, it felt like the time for Henrik Lundqvist to reveal his Winter Classic goalie mask. He released the picture of it on his twitter feed early yesterday afternoon and it definitely has the vintage feel to it.

- With all the rest in place, the Winter Classic refrigeration truck has finally arrived at Citizens Bank Park. NHL.com goes behind the scenes with rink creator, Dan Craig. In their short Q&A, readers can get a quick feel as to what really goes on when building the Winter Classic rink.

- With some recent injuries to the Blueshirts, there have been some roster tweaks over the last day or so. We take a look at who has been recalled, and even a status update on defenseman Marc Staal.

- Marian Gaborik has returned to normal form this season, and currently leads the Rangers with 17 goals, and 10 assists. Nick over at Rangers Tribune takes a look at the superstar's recent success and how it has drastically improved the New York Rangers.