FanPost

Henrik Lundqvist Reveals Winter Classic Mask

I just saw this on NHL.com. Apparently it was posted via Lundqvist's new Twitter account. Lundqvist revealed the look of his new Winter Classic goalie mask, and personally I think it looks awesome. The detail, colors, and symbolism are fantastic and it has a very authentic retro look. Also, the colors seem like they will go great with the Rangers Winter Classic jersey.

A nice little touch that the mask has that isn't featured on Lundqvist's normal mask is the "30" within a crown on the chin area. Obviously, Henrik is Swedish hence the crown, but I like the double-meaning with"King Henrik" and well. Anyway, what do you guys think of the mask?

Here is the mask.