HBO 24/7 Flyers Rangers: Episode 2 Open Thread

You can count on seeing this game being given the HBO treatment tonight

Tonight its episode two of HBO's hit 24/7 Flyers Rangers Road to the Winter Classic. The bar has been set after last week's episode with Ilya Bryzgalov regaling us with his thoughts on the cosmos as well as Chinese law and Grandma Callahan showing more fire in 30 seconds than Erik Christensen has all year.

The Ranger games covered in this episode will be:

The 6-1 thrashing of the Florida Panthers at home

The 1-0 loss to the Stars at home

The 4-1 loss to the Blues in St. Louis

And the 3-2 photo finish in Phoenix against the Coyotes

What are you guys looking for in this weeks episode? How do you guys like the series so far?

Enjoy the show and use this as your open thread for the night

SB Nation Featured Video