FanPost

We could use a Mac Tavish

If Stall and or Sauer will be returning before the playoffs, one need seems more pressing than another d man, and that's a legit face off man. It's the kind of piece we went out and got for the '94 cup run, and one of our weaker areas this year. I'm not one of those stat guys, so I could be wrong, but I watch every game and find myself sweating out too many defensive zone draws and throwing stuff at my computer after we lose the o zone face off on the powerplay.

Not trying to complain...these Rangers are a blast to watch and look like they could be the real deal. Are there any faceoff aces available, and if so, who would sit to get them in the lineup?