Bantering Points: Staal Does Not Want To Miss Winter Classic

- Marc Staal has been progressing gradually over the past few weeks, and will most likely be cleared for contact in the next few days. However, with about a week left until the Winter Classic, it seems as if Marc Staal won't be able to participate. He states while it "sucks" to miss it, it's not worth putting yourself out there when your not fully recovered.

- We are running a new feature here at Blueshirt Banter called the "Blueshirt Banter Discussion. Each post will consist of a question that is worth debating about in the comments. This week around, it was whether or not to boo Jaromir Jagr, have your crack at it.

- With Marc Staal being out since the start of the season, Dan Girardi has been gaining boatloads of respect from around the league. From undrafted free agent, to a corner stone on the Rangers, Dan Girardi is continuing to make a name for himself and fast.

- After the Rangers 4-2 victory over the Flyers, a couple of players shared their thoughts on going into the Christmas break, and being first place in the Atlantic division.