FanPost

Simple stats for the simple minded

I have a lot of respect for that Corsi guy. GVT is groovy. Fenwick is not only a great ballpark but a very telling stat.

But I'm a guy that has probably killed way too many brain cells in my day so I will leave the smart starts for the smart people.

Here are just a few interesting things worth noting.

Goals per per 60 (min 20 game played)
  • Gaborik comes in at 2nd (might pass Towes after tonight's game)

Interesting, if you look at min 10 games, Avery is 6th

Primary Assists per 60 (min 20gms)
  • Anisimov 11th
  • Stepan 26th

Secondary Assists per 60 (min 20gms)
  • No Rangers in top 30 (balanced scoring?)

Points per 60

  • Anisimov 13th (Only player ahead of him who has more Dzone starts is Giroux)
  • Gaborik 30th

Goals for while on ice per 60 for D

  • MDZ 5th with 3.72 (right behind Chara. Ahead of Lidstrom, Keith)
  • MDZ Goals against while on the ice per 60 is 1.58 so +/- per 60 is 2.14 which ranks him at 2nd.

Interesting to note, GF and GA when MDZ is off the ice is 2.09 and 2.03 respectively. Kinda highlights the impact he has.

There are much more but its 4:30am here and I need to rest those few brain calls I have.

Comments, corrections, criticisms?