Bantering Points: New York Rangers Day In Review

NEW YORK, NY - DECEMBER 26: Marian Gaborek #10 of the New York Rangers celebrates his empty net goal with Artem Anisimov #42 late in the third period of an NHL hockey game against the New York Islanders at Madison Square Garden on December 26, 2011 in New York City. (Photo by Paul Bereswill/Getty Images)