FanPost

Lines tomorrow against the caps

Last I heard it is going to be up to torts if he wants to start wolski and woywittka. Presuming they do get in. Most likely Erixon will go down and maybe avery/EC (please god EC) to make room.

but now how is torts gonna set up the lines, haha i've been thinking about this all day can't get my mind off how incredible it would be if wolski actually hustles and maybe produces. We could have three solid lines and a fourth grinding line. What lines would you guys like if wolski and woywittka get put in. I'de have to guess torts could go with something like this:

keep the first two lines intact:

1. Hags/Richards/Cally

2. Anisimov/Stepan/Gaborik

3. Dubi/Mitchell/Wolski

4. Feds/Boyle/Prust

I don't think its worth breaking up gaby or hags new line as they are doing really well. but we definitely got alot of options to get boyle/dubi/wolski going

D would be:

1. Girardi/MacD

2. MDZ/Stralman

3. Bickel/Woywittka