Bantering Points: Winter Classic Just Five Days Away

- We're just five days away from the biggest event of the year, the 2012 Winter Classic. In honor of the New York Rangers participating in the Winter Classic, the Empire State Building donned Rangers and Flyers colors in anticipation of the big game.

- While we're on the topic of the Winter Classic, we can jump into some Alumni Game related news. Over the weekend, Joe caught up with Adam Graves and got his take on participating in the Alumni Game this year.

- We looked at some advanced stats on yesterday mornings Bantering Points, and we're here to provide some more. Yesterday Rob took a look at the Rangers metrics thus far this season. While they haven't improved that drastically, the wins sure have increased.

- Wojtek Wolski is very close to returning from his groin injury, but will he getting playing time when he returns? John Tortorella confirms that Wolski may sit when he returns due to everyone playing well thus far. I for one, completely agree with the move.