Rangers Caps Open Thread: Post Game And 24/7

Just a head's up the open thread for tonight's Rangers/Caps game is below this story.

This thread will be for any post game comments and for tonight's episode of HBO's 24/7 Rangers Flyers: Road to the Winter Classic. This episode will cover the Rangers surge through their Atlantic Division rivals during the past week as well as show us what Christmas is like in the Boyle household.

So, enjoy the game, talk about it as well as 24/7 here