We're 75% of the way through HBO 24/7, and there have been more then a few memorable moments during the show. So today's Blueshirt Banter Discussion question is simple: What was your favorite moment from the series thus far?
- Dan Girardi telling his son he misses the net "like daddy?"
- The team joking with Artem Anisimov after his "shotgun" celebration both after the game and during dinner the next night?
- Ryan Callahan's grandmother?
- Marian Gaborik and the Christmas Tree?
- How the team pays for dinner?
Go ahead and tell us what your favorite moment has been. and even what you're truly hoping to see on the next and final episode.
OK guys, the floor is all yours.