Rangers Vs. Lightning: New York Rangers Looking For Fifth Consecutive Win

RALEIGH, NC - DECEMBER 01: Carl Hagelin #62, top right, and teammates celebrate after a goal by teammate Michael Sauer #38 of the New York Rangers, the team's fifth and final goal against the Carolina Hurricanes during play at the RBC Center on December 1, 2011 in Raleigh, North Carolina. The Rangers won, 5-3. (Photo by Grant Halverson/Getty Images)

Next Game

New York Rangers
@ Tampa Bay Lightning

Saturday, Dec 3, 2011, 7:00 PM EST
St. Pete Times Forum

Fraternize With The Enemy: Raw Charge

Rangers vs Lightning coverage

The Noon Number: 14

Complete Coverage >

The New York Rangers are looking for their fifth straight win when they go into Tampa Bay to take on the Lightning tonight. The Rangers are coming off a 5-3 victory over the Carolina Hurricanes and have been playing inspired hockey over the course of the winning streak.

Joe's Player To Watch:

Michael Del Zotto

#4 / Defenseman / New York Rangers

6-0

193

Jun 24, 1990

I just have a feeling Michael Del Zotto is going to impress tonight.

Have fun!