Blueshirt Banter Discussion: What Would Your New York Rangers' Resolutions Be?

SUNRISE, FL - DECEMBER 30: Brandon Dubinsky #17 of the New York Rangers is congratulated by teammates after scoring a second period goal against the Florida Panthers on December 30, 2011 at the BankAtlantic Center in Sunrise, Florida. (Photo by Joel Auerbach/Getty Images)

With 2011 drawing to a close tonight the New York Rangers will end the year either in first place in the Eastern Conference or second (depending on the Boston Bruins result later tonight).

But while it's still 2011 and everyone is scribbling their new year's resolutions down, why don't we see what type of resolutions you would make for this New York Rangers team.

Do you want another goal scorer (Bobby Ryan)? Do you want another veteran defenseman aded to the mix? Do you want the Rangers to stay put and do nothing aside from getting healthy?

It's hard to want to change a team too much while the unit is so hot. But you can certianly say that aside from the personnel move options, there are other resolutions to be made.

You can also resolve to fix the power play. Find some consistency with the minutes given to all three defensive pairings or even keeping up the current pace of ratio of games Henrik Lundqvist and Martin Biron play.

So go ahead guys. What are some of your resolutions?