FanShot

Derek Boogaard New York Times series

the Times researched Boogaard's life for 6 months and this is the first of three articles about what they discovered. [Insert Note: 9:05 AM 12/6/11 by Rob L] This deserves to be on the front page for a while - as its a really great piece of sports journalism. I don't like to throw out the "required reading" cliche a lot, but this series is when I will do so.