Bantering Points: How The New York Rangers Stand At The Start Of December

- The New York Rangers capped off November with a possible 18 out of 22 points. Not only that, but their scoring chances also increase quite a bit. George takes a look at the Rangers individual scoring chances for the month of November.

- Dan Girardi has really stepped up this season for the Rangers, in the absence of Marc Staal. He went from being an undrafted rookie, to being a top pairing defenseman on the New York Rangers. Katie Strang over at ESPN featured Dan Girardi on one of her latest articles, and discusses his path the NHL.

- There has been a lot of happenings in the NHL this week, some talked about more than others. The Anaheim Ducks made a coaching change, bringing in former Washington Capitals coach, Bruce Boudreau. Ryan Miller was run over by Jordon Tootoo in his first game back from a concussion. Nick over at Rangers Tribute takes a look at the rest of these, as well as the rest of the top stories around the NHL.

- The weekly New York Rangers highlight is finally in, check out which play made it to the top for this week.