FanPost

Anisimov

Seems like he's all over the place. Anisimov is in the play a LOT in the offensive zone.

From the New York Daily News:

"ARTE’S ALL ABOUT IT
It’s easy to forget on nights like Wednesday, but Artem Anisimov is just 23 years old, in a foreign country, riding the high of six points in his last three games.

In the Rangers’ postgame locker room, Anisimov tucked the bill of The Broadway Hat low over his tired eyes, tilted his head back and spoke to anyone who would listen - all while wearing an ear-to-ear smile.

“Defense first and go play hockey after, you know?” he said of in-game mindset.

One reporter jokingly asked if Anisimov were mad at the scorekeeper, since he did receive an assist on Marian Gaborik’s first goal even though he had forced the initial turnover by Senators defenseman Sergei Gonchar.

Anisimov shook his head and kept grinning.

“I’d lay down on the ice I’m so tired,” he said. “And there’s the hat. I’m very excited.”"