FanPost

Phaneuf hit on Sauer

Disciplinary action to follow? It was a pretty savage hit, and there's no question there was shoulder-to-dome contact, but was it within the rules of the game?

As much as I didnt like the hit, I thought that it was clean. I cringe when I see a hit like that on a Ranger, but as a fan of the game I love that kind of play.

What do you think? Homerisms welcome, all opinions humbly respected. See the video from NHL.com below: