Ryan Callahan's Jersey Is The Eighth Best Jersey Sold In The NHL

According to HockeyGearHQ, Ryan Callahan's jersey is the eighth top sold jersey in the National Hockey League. Surprisingly Callahan beats out Steven Stamkos, who sits at spot number nine. Callahan has been considered a fan favorite even before becoming the captain of the Rangers.

Ryan Callahan is often complemented for his consistent work ethic and on-ice leadership. He has earned every ounce of respect from the fans, his teammates and coaches. Adding on his top selling jersey only piles onto the accomplishments he has generated over his career.

Every time at MSG, there are easily hundreds, if not thousands of Callahan jerseys circulating throughout the area. As I stated before, Callahan is, and will always remain a fan favorite on Broadway for years to come. He has easily become the center-piece of the organization, along with fellow goaltender Henrik Lundqvist.

Speaking of jerseys, the Rangers Winter Classic jerseys went on sale on Monday. They can be purchased from the NHL Store, NHL.com and at Madison Square Garden.