FanShot

Hey Rangers fans. I found this on one of the Tumblr's I follow and thought I would share it with...

1
Tumblr_lvxyhj9xcn1qzpf0co1_1280

Hey Rangers fans. I found this on one of the Tumblr's I follow and thought I would share it with you all because it's pretty cool. Jay Weinberg, son of Max Weinberg, AKA Bruce Springsteen's drummer, practicing with your own King Henry for a charity event. Jay plays drums for my favorite band, Against Me! Hope you guys like it. Oh ya, and Go Pens.