Pittsburgh Penguins at New York Rangers: Open Game Thread

The Rangers are back! The Rangers are back! The Rangers are back!

Ryan Callahan is back! Ryan Callahan is back! Ryan Callahan is back!

Let's kick off the final thirty in fine style by taking another one from the Penguins.

For more from Crosby's Crib, check oot PensBurgh

Since we haven't heard it in a while........

Have at it fellas........

Pregame trivia:

Name four players who played for the Rangers, and then played for the Penguins.