FanShot

Dubinsky Returning Tonight? It’s Possible

32

Dubinsky Returning Tonight? It’s Possible

While no official word has been given, Twitter has exploded with many tweets that injured forward Brandon Dubinsky may in fact return tonight. According to Jim Cerny, Dubinsky woke up today and felt great, and felt even better after the morning skate. The x-rays were clean, and he is now just waiting to hear from coach Tortorella to see if he will actually play tonight or Thursday. If he should return tonight or Thursday, then he will be returning almost a full week ahead of schedule. This is great news for the Rangers, as they get their leading scorer back in time for the stretch run.