Devils for Sale?

In case you guys haven't heard, Bloomberg (click for the article) is reporting that the New Jersey Devils' owner, Jeffrey Vanderbeek, is seeking a buyer for the team. This story is under a lot scrutiny and may or may not be true. Tom Giulitti, of the Bergen Record, put this up on Fire & Ice.

Devils owner Jeff Vanderbeek is not looking to sell the team.

The team is expected to release a statement shortly refuting a report that Vandebeek has begun the process of looking for potential buyers.

So is it happening? Is the story legitimate? Are the Devils for sale? I can't say for sure, all I know is that this is probably what the ad would look like.

Image removed.