FanPost

For all of you who think Avery sucks and should be gone....

Stepan, Boyle, Anisimov, Wolski, Callahan, Prust, Staal, Fedotenko and Sauer....

those are all the major minute players on the roster who .............. DON"T HAVE AS MANY ASSISTS AS SEAN AVERY.

Sean is out there banging, grinding, and forechecking, largely in a clean, callahan-like manner.  Just because he runs his mouth and talks shit doesn't mean the league needs to have a constant pogrom against him.  The league needs to have some thicker skin.  It is absolute f**king bullsh*t that they tolerate Matt Cooke and his ilk and they railroad Sean Avery.  Its nauseating and its exactly why the league is so far down the popularity list of sports in the United States.

If Torts truly doesn't like Avery than Torts is a hypocrite.  Who brings more 'jam' to the roster than Sean? Prust and Cally maybe.....

The league needs to look at itself in the mirror........oh poor Dion Phaneuf and Elisha Cuthbert.  F**k both of them.  Grow up and realize when you're balls are being broken and get over it.  I'm so sick of Avery having to pay for his non-actions.....

Christ, doesn't anybody remember Claude Lemieux, Dave Manson, Dave Brown, Keith Acton, Dino Ciccarrelli, and some of the other lumberjacks and dirty dangerous son of a bitches that have played?????

I was and always will be a big fan of Sean Avery.  He's a New York player and should remain in the Rangers' plans going forward.