Blueshirt Banter Viewing Party March 26th

NEW YORK NY - FEBRUARY 13: Ryan Callahan #24 of the New York Rangers celebrates his second period goal with his teammates against the Pittsburgh Penguins at Madison Square Garden on February 13 2011 in New York City. The Rangers defeated the Penguins 5-3. (Photo by Chris Trotman/Getty Images)

I know you guys have heard us talking about it in some of the game threads, and on the radio show, but I just wanted to let you guys know that the 2nd Blueshirt Banter Viewing Party will take place on March 26th at the Molly Wee in New York City.

The party starts at 11 AM, at 11:30 we'll have a live edition of Blueshirt Banter Radio, and then at 1 PM, we'll watch the Rangers take on the Boston Bruins.

The Molly Wee is located at 402 8th Avenue (between 30th & 31st Street)

For more information, check out the Facebook Event Page.

It's going to be a great day, drinking, eating, hanging out with your Blueshirt Banter friends and watching the Rangers. Can't ask for a better day. I'll be making the trip, and Eddie, Joe, Dave, and Nick are expected to be there as well.

Looking forward to seeing you guys.