FanPost

Is it just me or is this the best rangers forward lineup i have seen in a long time?

With drury, fedetenko, boogard and frolov out, we've got gabby, christensen, prospal, cally, duby, anisimov, boyle, stepan, zucarello,  prust, avery, and wolski up front. I would say the only man out that might really be missed is fedetenko, because if he were healthy he would be putting pressure on stepan, zucarello and wolski to preform. Obviously frolov should be dumped, and hopefully drury calls it quits soon.  I think keeping the boogy man around just in case of injuries wouldn't be too bad of an idea either.  Although I think wolski and zucarello have yet to prove that they can fit in with the rest of the rangers (which they most likely will), if this team is kept together and allowed to grow over the next few seasons I would say we have the best team since the mid 90s.  The underlying word here is potential.  Thoughts?