FanPost

4 Games in 6 Days... who does Tort Reform put in net?

Here's my guess:

Kings (Thurs): Henrik (does he play again to build off Pens victory and get his groove back? I say yes)

Devils (Fri): Henrik (relishes the competition vs Devils especially with Marty in net). Redemption for last performance.

Philly (Sunday): Biron gets the nod, to redeem himself from the last loss vs his old team. Even if Henrik wins back to back Thurs/Friday he would still get the start.

Carolina (Tues 2/22): Henrik back in net

thoughts?