FanPost

Perpetual Opinion Post of Lemieux's whine fest.

I started writing on this site for opinion articles. I did the Yankees fan view of the Mets/Madoff situation and I just did one on Lemieux's whine and cheese fest because his team got blindsided by the Islanders while crying to their mommies. Hope you guys like it.

And yes I am my guns at Lemieux for the Graves slashing incident. By the way I saw on some FSN Pittsburgh show long time ago, Lemieux actually thought our coach at the time Roger Nielsen told Graves to intentionally slash him. Absolutely rediculous. We all know what type of guy Gravy is & he would neer do anything like that.

http://perpetualpost.com/?p=10837