FanPost

Should Sather bring back Antropov?

I know we could def use some center help down the stretch here....Nik was pretty good for us when we got him a few years back at the deadline. He can be a big body in front of the net and has some pretty good hands. If he could be had at a decent price I think it could be worth it. What do you guys think about bringin back Nik in a trade?