New York Rangers at New Jersey Devils: Open Game Thread

Rangers head over to MSG West tonight to take on the Devils. Johan Hedberg will get the start for the Devils, with Martin Brodeur serving as his fatbackup, while Henrik Lundqvist will again be in goal for your New York Rangers.

For the latest on the Devils, head over to In Lou We Trust. Remember, its a tight ship over there, not quite the nuthouse we run over here, so step lively.

Have at it fellas. I'm probably catching the game on DVR again tonight, so you are on your own.