FanPost

Attention: Fans of the NY Rangers in Arizona

Hi guys

I know there are plenty of Ranger fans out here in the desert, and after talking to a few of you, it's time we all get together for a Blueshirt Banter West Viewing Party. I am still working on a place, it may very well be at my house, but I'd like you guys to "Save The Date" as they say, for Friday March 4th, when the Rangers take on the Ottawa Senators at 5:30 PM Phoenix time.

I was going to do it for the Sunday March 6th game against the Flyers, but that game is on NBC, and I am worried we may not get it out here.

So keep that night open, and I'll have more details in the coming weeks. If you know any other Ranger fans out here, feel free to spread the word.