FanPost

Richards?

I know that this rumor has been talked about for way too long, and that the Stars have said that the won't trade Richards, however, the Stars are 2-7-1 in their last ten games and have dropped from being the leaders of their very tough division, to a four-way tie for the last two playoff spots in the West. With ownership being a huge snafu for the Stars, do you think now would be a good time to hound them for Richards? There's only about a week left before the deadline, and the Stars are still technically in playoff contention so the answer could still be that they're not open to trading Richards, but with some recent key injuries (Benn, Barch and Burish) they could be more open to trading Richards as their Stanley Cup run potential slowly starts to dwindle. Would ya'll trade for Richards if we could get him? And if so, what?

P.S. Sorry for bringing up the rumor again, I was just very curious to see what people thought.