FanPost

Kessel

How about this idea...Gabby (should he recover quickly from his concussion) for Phil Kessel. Toronto can put the Kessel debacle behind them while keeping a bonafide sniper in the lineup who will put fans in the seats. The Rangers clear a small bit of cap space and get a sniper to replace a sniper. Length of contract for both is the same. Don't know much about Kessel and how he would fit in Torts' system.  Also not sure what else (draft picks) would need to be included to make it happen. That's where you guys come in...snipe away!