FanPost

Redden

Just saw on ESPN in the Rumor section that Redden could void his contract and become an UFA this summer. I am not an Insider, but I would be interested in hearing more (wouldn't we all?) if anybody has access. Any post about Redden should rekindle years of unrest! Think about what this would do for our cap. Oh, the possibilities it would open up for us! Man, it is a slow day! I'm looking for any relevant hocky info to break the boredom up.