FanPost

Pitt and Dallas trade

the trades continue today as the Dallas Stars have traded 23 year old left wing James Neal and 24 year old defenseman Matt Niskanen to pittsburgh for 25 year old Alex Goligoski. I find this trade intriguing as i feel Dallas gave up a lot for a good defenseman however you lose offense. Does this mean Pittsburgh is done as they have added their winger for Crosby or much more trades than previously? For Dallas does this mean they are open to selling this off season or do they think this trade benefits them? Interesting stuff and from what we have seen so far in the trade department.

Thoughts?