Blueshirt Banter Radio Eddie Gieck Birthday Spectacular with Guest ESPN's Mike Hume!

Eddie Party

Tonight on Blueshirt Banter Radio we will celebrate another year of the life of my co-host and friend Eddie Gieck. Joining us for the big night tonight will be Mike Hume, who covers the Rangers as well as the other NY-area teams on ESPN NY.

Blueshirt Banter Radio is the one true voice of the New York Rangers fan. For two hours we get down to brass tacks on everything going on with the Rangers, and dish out our own special brand of tough love to the players, the front office, and even the announcers.

This is no ordinary hockey show. It's a terrific mix of Ranger hockey, great comedy, and unparalleled fan interaction. Be sure and register with Blog Talk Radio for a user name so you can take part in the no holds barred chat that goes on throughout the show. We take your calls as well, so make sure you pick up the phone and call in.  I personally guarantee you've never heard anything like it, and if you don't like the show, we'll give you your money back. It's live, it's uncensored, and a lot of fun.

Remember, if you've missed any previous shows, you can find us on Itunes, Microsoft Zune, or download shows right from the Blueshirt Banter Radio Show Page, where you can find past interviews with Wayne Gretzky, Emile Francis, Theo Fleury, Ron Greschner, and many other former Rangers.

The asylum opens at 8 PM, see you then!