FanPost

Flyers/Flames place ex-NYR on waivers

Here you go - all you ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzherdev fans.

Hey - how about 2 for the price of one?

Flyers and Flames waivers

News: Flyers Place Nikolai Zherdev On Waivers

By Adam Rotter on February 23, 2011, 12:19PM

Kevin Allen of USA Today tweets that Nikolai Zherdev has been put on waivers.

Ales Kotalik is on waivers as well.

ROFL!!!  This would be perfect - Torts would have 2 permanent assignments to the Dog House - which would keep guys like Del Zotto and Eminger out of it....