FanPost

A message from Glen Sather....

Greetings Ranger fans, its me, Glen. Perhaps we got off on the wrong foot when I took over as GM and it carried through all these years. I'd just like to say, I am listening and I'm sorry. We've jabbed back and forth previously, it was all in good fun...wasn't it? You weren't really serious about the Glen must go protest last year were you?

Well either way here is the state of the state on the team. You'll notice Redden is in the minors, turns out those pictures of me sodomizing a goat were B/S so I got him off the cap for this year. Rozi's albatross of a contract is gone too and Wolski looks pretty damn good if I do say so myself. Hmmmmm, what to do with Dru? I was thinking of contacting an old friend I knew from Mermansk, old KGB, possibly put out a contract on "The Contract". Don't think he would man up and retire, I mean at 8 million owed to him, would you?

Our Drafting remains solid........yea, yea.......we skipped over Parise a few years back. So sue me. That Jessiman sure looked studly, anywho, we are on the right track with what we have in the system these days. You know Gordie is aces when it comes to the draft. Not looking to touch those guys so don't worry.

Now, with the deadline approaching, my fingers are getting itchy to do some fleecing. I'm kind of in awe of the moves that have been made thus far. I mean the Pen's deal and the Av's/ St. Louis deal are head scratchers. You'd think that guy from Calgary has some influence in those. We need some scoring, we need a puck moving defenseman.....damn Redden should be up here, he's the best outlet pass in the game, but you already knew that.

So here's what I'm thinking, go in and swoop down on Columbus and nab Tyutin, don't know why I gave up on that Rusky bastard in the first place. That gives us some stay at home D, then go out for a PP QB......flipping the coin on Mc Cabe and Liles........maybe dump Gilroy in that deal. Maybe.

We need a scorer. That rumor of us sending Gabby to Dallas for Richards and Neal was horse poop. One compliments the other, come on now, you didn't think......nah, I'd never do that one. Not bringing Zherdev back. Nor Antropov. Weiss intrigues me but only if I can rape Fl. for him and thats not likely. I shoulda tried for Frolik. Anyway, like I said, I am listening......what do you think I should do? And screwing another goat is not an option....at least until I get back to the ranch and certainly not around the help. Damn Redden.