FanPost

Gaboriks Concussion- Was this the hit?

I dont even like to think about it.  This is  a real blow to a guy whose had a tough season. Regardless of that,  any form of Marian Gaborik helps the Rangers down the stretch.

I was re-watching the Kings Rangers game from last week, and caught this clip from the game.

Was this the hit?

We know Gaborik was sharp that game, but this one looked like it could have rung his bell.  Hope its not serious, and I'd hate to be the one to break the hit that did it.

Much less important thoughts:

1)  Watching Ryan McDonagh  in his interview with Al in that same game, I would say he seems a pretty mature part of the rookie class.   Stepan is great on ice, but still has that gawky grin in front of the camera.  Gilroy and Del Zotto had a  'deer in headlights' look on camera, but McD really handled himself well.  The future is bright, my friends.  But I still think we will make the playoffs THIS year.

2) Callahan for captain?

3)Kreider beat my alma mater in the Beanpot, but I'm still damn glad he's gonna be a Ranger.